Back Back Back

Any person, whose unclaimed or unpaid amount has been transferred by the Company to IEPF may claim their refunds from the IEPF authority. For claiming such amount, claimant needs to file and submit form IEPF-5 along with requisite documents. Please Visit for further details.

IEPF Unpaid Query View
Letter to shareholders - Transfer of Shares to IEPF View
Newspaper Notice - Transfer of Shares to IEPF View
December 2017 View
IEPF Newspaper Notice 13.04.2017 View
IEPF Newspaper Notice View
IEPF - Letter to shareholder(s) View
Form IEPF-5_Application for claiming unpaid amounts & shares out of IEPF View
Details of Equity Shares liable for transfer to IEPF Suspense Account View