Unpaid & Unclaimed Dividends & FD

Any person, whose unclaimed or unpaid amount has been transferred by the company to IEPF may claim their refunds to the IEPF authority. For claiming such amount, claimant needs to file form IEPF-5 alongwith requisite documents. Visit http://www.iepf.gov.in/IEPFA/refund.html to access link to the refund webpage of IEPF Authority website.